Wednesday, July 20, 2016

2015+ Mustang GT350 and GT350R

A factory-offered Mustang with 526 horsepower and a redline of 8,250 RPM?
Yes please, sign me up!
I've had the pleasure of seeing a few of these by now, and heard their sweet-sounding exhaust.
It's left me wanting one, something that unfortunately can't happen since I'm nowhere near able to afford the $60k+ price tag for one.
But that doesn't stop me from dreaming about one.
I mean, 526 horsepower with no turbos, superchargers, nitrous, or other power adder.
Just a healthy V8, the way God intended it!
And a V8 with a much talked about flat-plane crankshaft, something that certainly helps deliver that lofty engine redline, and something that also delivers that amazing engine sound.
The car has been tested over and over by every car magazine out there, they all love it.
It's a track machine, it eats up corners like no Mustang that's ever come before it, and especially so the "R" model, with it's light carbon-fiber wheels, tweaked suspension and aero.
So, I want one.
What are your thoughts on it?



2 comments:

  1. My thoughts? I want one too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the new Mustangs. But I like this new incarnation of the Mustang. The styling is sleek and the car is built to handle yet it still has its American Muscle creds.

    ReplyDelete