Monday, July 11, 2016

BMR Watts Link install

Latest improvement to my Mustang was one for the suspension.
Last year I bought two BMR Watts Links, one for my Mustang, one for my fiancee's.
A few days ago I finally installed one of them, in my car.
It's quite a beefy-looking and -feeling item, every part showing high quality in its construction:
It took me a few hours to get it done, but I did it, and I'm sure the second one will go smoother and quicker.
I've only had a chance to drive the car for about a mile after the install, so I don't have a lot to say about how it feels, but that mile left me looking forward to many more, and certainly looking forward to the autocross event at the end of the month.
Here it is all installed:
For those of you that don't know what a Watts Link does, it replaces the factory-installed Panhard bar and Panhard bar brace, and it provides a much better way to locate and center the rear axle, and it provides added traction at the back of the car during extreme cornering.

No comments:

Post a Comment